Wednesday, July 14, 2010

RE-BITTEN!!!

I'm pleased to say that the polymer clay bug has re-bitten me with a vengeance.  I've churned out about 20 pieces from beads that had been sitting around looking at me for months and I've got about 5 more series in the works - some baked, some tumbled, some polished, some waiting to be made into jewelry. 


I'm really excited about the things that are in the works.  I've got some faux raku, faux agate, and some of the torn watercolor paper technique.

Also trying my hand at some molds with pleasing results.  There were some beads I saw at Michael's a few months back and I just couldn't leave without - a lovely Asian-type flowered cab.  Can't wait for the clay to cool down so I can figure out what I'm doing with them!

1 comment:

  1. Nice work! I like the camo donut & earrings a lot. Keep it up! ~Jackie

    ReplyDelete