Sunday, August 8, 2010

Moving Forward and Upward (hopefully)!

I've been working my behind off trying to increase my inventory.  I also did some serious re-evaluation of some of my early works.  Many just weren't up to snuff and needed to be destroyed - couldn't stand to look at them.  The goal (cross fingers) is to be prepared to hit the craft shows come autumn.  At the rate I'm working, this is a feasible plan.  I just need to keep my focus and not get frustrated when trying new techniques.  These are some of the new pieces I've been churning out. 


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful!! Wow wow wow! You are doing beautiful work and it's good to re-evaluate every so often, especially when this happens.

    I'm way behind on my blog reading - sorry to be so late on my response. ~Jackie

    ReplyDelete