Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I'm not dead.

I haven't made a post in a while but I wanted to assure you all that I'm not dead.  Been working my butt off on the project the last few blogs have been about.  I'm almost finished with the preliminary work.  I have enough accent beads and focal beads to make 5-10 complete pieces, maybe more.

I've started working much more assembly line style - creating batch upon batch of coordinating pieces - so that when I sit down to start putting things together, I have loads and loads of options. I'm pleased with the results I'm seeing and hopefully either tomorrow or the next day, I will be able to post some photos of my components.  Right now I'm putting together a few more fun accent beads just to be certain that I have enough visual interest going on in my final pieces.  Fun, fun.  Happy claying, all!

1 comment:

  1. Look forward to seeing them. I need to get more organised about how I work I just make a load of things and then keep them in a box for ages.

    ReplyDelete